Solutions to help you grow your business. Our Investments provide comprehensive and personal service to help you reach your financial business goals.
You feel comfortable making decisions about your business, but what about decisions regarding your business investments? MidCountry Investments can introduce you to an array of smart business investing solutions. We have complete investment strategies, products and services to address all your business needs, as your business grows.
Our Investment Professionals will provide guidance on diverse financial solutions to expand your options and accommodate your changing business. Contact us today.
Our Investment Professionals will take the time to sit down with you to learn and understand your business needs, goals and investment objectives. Then we determine a customized investment strategy and implement a personalized comprehensive financial plan to meet those business goals. Contact us for a complimentary planning session today.
Investment Options for your Business
Diverse financial options to expand your options and accommodate your changing business. Contact an Investment professional today for a complimentary financial review.
- Pays income in retirement and typically provides tax benefits
- Three types of annuities available; fixed, variable and income
- Benefits to meet different retirement income needs
*Income is based on the claims paying ability of the issuer. 10% IRS penalty may apply to withdrawals prior to age 59 1/2.
- Potential for capital appreciation
- Potential for dividend payments
- Ability to vote shares and influence the company you have invested stock in
- Provides a predictable income stream
- Interest on bonds is typically paid to investors semi-annually
- Wide variety of bonds
- Issued by the U.S. Government at various schedules and maturities
- Many consider the most creditworthy of all debt instruments
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Rolling over to an IRA allows you to keep your savings tax-deferred and typically gives you a broader choice of how to invest your savings
- Additionally, with an IRA you can choose how to manage your investments
- An IRA rollover refers to the process of moving your retirement savings from your retirement plan at a previous employer (i.e. 401(k), 403(b), profit-sharing plan, etc.) into an IRA
- Investment convenience
- Professional money management
- Benefit from diversification
**Mutual funds are sold by prospectus. Investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. A prospectus will be available at the seminar or obtained from a Investment Executive. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Learn More About: