Maximize earnings for your business without sacrificing liquidity.
- Complimentary MidCountry Bank ATM Card1
- Complimentary Mobile Banking2
- Complimentary monthly eStatements
- Interest Earned on Tiered Balances3
- $10 monthly service fee with Rewards Credit. Earn rewards credit each statement cycle to offset the Monthly Service Fee. Accounts must remain in active status to receive rewards credit.4
- $10 monthly reward if you maintain an account balance of $1000+
- $10 monthly reward if a relationship balance is maintained at $10,000+5
- Preferred rates on Money Market4Business balances over $25,000 with a qualified checking account relationship.6
1 MidCountry Bank participates in the MoneyPass network, providing no fee ATM services at MoneyPass locations nationwide. ATM fees may be charged at non-MoneyPass network machines by the ATM owner.
2 Mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check your carrier for specific fees and charges.
3 See current Deposit Rate Sheet for applicable balance tiers and interest rates.
4 Unused rewards do not carry forward beyond the statement cycle in which they are earned. Maximum rewards credit that can be earned is equal to the monthly service fee for the account.
5 Relationship balance includes all Checking, Savings, Money Market, Certificate of Deposit and Consumer Loan balances related to the social Tax Id Number (TIN) owner of the Money Market4Business account. Balances are based on cumulative average balances of deposit accounts maintained during the Money Market4Business account statement cycle, and current outstanding principal balances of qualified loans. To be included as a related account, the Tax Id Number (TIN) owner must be named as an owner or joint owner, borrower or joint borrower on the account.
6 This monthly benefit is earned if the account owner has a Business Value, Business Flex or Business Analysis checking account and qualifying balances in a related Money Market4Business account. Each statement cycle begins a new qualification period.
Contact your local branch or banker for rates.